If you have symptoms (even if mild), get tested and self-isolate.
Do you need a pathology test but are unsure what to do? Let us help find the best solution for you. call 1800 870 778
Need something to do while waiting in line at the drive through? Listen to This Pathological Life!
Please be patient.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Are you working from home or managing consultations electronically?
Clinpath are here to support you. We will ensure your patients can continue to get access to important pathology tests during these difficult times.
Options to refer a Patient:
- Email referral to the Patient direct | ie to their personal email
- Email referral to Clinpath Client Services | email@example.com
- Scan/email referral to Clinpath | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax referral to Clinpath | F: (08) 83662011
- Send print referral via your Clinpath courier
- Post the request to PO Box 10, Torrensville
REQUIRED DETAILS ON REFERRAL
All pathology referrals require the following:
- Patient’s full name and date of birth
- Patient’s Medicare card number
- Patient’s full address
- Tests Requested
- Clinical notes as required
- Full referring doctor details, including address and provider number
- All copy doctor details
If you send the request directly to Clinpath, we will contact the patient to arrange the booking, so please include patient contact details.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Protect your health with our Personal Pathology services.
Do you need a pathology test but are unsure what to do? Let us help find the best solution for you.
Call our friendly Client Services team
- Ring our Hotline 1800 870 778
- Use our drive through test stations (no appointment necessary).