Aged Care Support - In the event of a request by your doctor for a suspected case of COVID-19, ensure you have a request form completed in full, then call the ACF COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 570 573 (8am–6pm).
Clinpath Pathology has an electronic A4 referral available for clinicians performing Telehealth consults. Please see below for link.
We’ll mobilise and come to you. Phone (08) 8366 2000 to book your appointment.
F: (08) 8366 2011
P: (08) 8366 2081
Training video for COVID-19 swab collection
This video demonstrates the procedure, including instructions for:
- Appropriate preparation
- Throat and nasal swab collection
- Packaging the completed swab
Are you working from home or managing consultations electronically?
Clinpath are here to support you. We will ensure your patients can continue to get access to important pathology tests during these difficult times.
Options to refer a Patient:
- Email referral to the Patient direct | ie to their personal email
- Email referral to Clinpath Client Services | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan/email referral to Clinpath | email@example.com
- Fax referral to Clinpath | F: (08) 83662011
- Send print referral via your Clinpath courier
- Post the request to PO Box 10, Torrensville
REQUIRED DETAILS ON REFERRAL
All pathology referrals require the following:
- Patient’s full name and date of birth
- Patient’s Medicare card number
- Patient’s full address
- Tests Requested
- Clinical notes as required
- Full referring doctor details, including address and provider number
- All copy doctor details
If you send the request directly to Clinpath, we will contact the patient to arrange the booking, so please include patient contact details.
SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
Protect your health with our Personal Pathology services.
Do you need a pathology test but are unsure what to do? Let us help find the best solution for you.
Call our friendly Client Services team
- Ring (08) 8366 2000
- Discuss your options
- Consider a private booking and be the ONLY person in the waiting room
- Consider a specific time
- Consider our mobile service.
Consider a dedicated Collection Centre
- Let Client Services know if you are undergoing ongoing treatments or are immune-compromised.
- Check with Client Services if you need a specific Flu/Respiratory Collection.
Telehealth patient service information
If your Doctor has used telehealth - print the referral form as a hard copy from your email, or display the referral form on your mobile phone at time of Collection.