Cervical Screening Test Audit
Designed to improve the quality of patient care and outcomes, the Sonic Healthcare Cervical Screening Test Audit allows referring doctors to participate in a comparative review of their personal practice findings, to better understand the frequency of routine, symptomatic and follow-up patient presentations and incidence of HPV types.
It is an independent, nationwide program with thousands of participating GPs.
Continuing professional development
Sonic Healthcare is proud to be an education provider of the RACGP in the 2023.
RACGP Accredited CPD Activity
25 hours allocated to eligible participants who complete the audit (i.e. completing two consecutive six-month intervals, reviewing reports and submitting an evaluation questionnaire at the end of the the 12-month reporting period).
ACRRM PDP Accredited Activity
30 hours allocated to eligible participants who complete the audit (i.e. completing two consecutive six-month intervals, reviewing reports and submitting an evaluation questionnaire at the end of the the 12-month reporting period).
– Delivered online and accessible any time
– Clinically relevant content based on a needs assessment guided by GPs, with measurable learning outcomes
– No minimum number of referrals required; patients included should be representative of your clinical practice
– Comprehensive reporting
- Outcomes presented in graphs and tables for easy interpretation
- Twice-yearly statistical interval reports, providing statistical outcomes compared to your peers and the wider GP cohort
- A summative report following the completion of two consecutive intervals
- Number of patients in each risk category that did not return for follow-up
2. Receive your reports
The audit is conducted over a 12-month period, and participants receive personalised interval reports 6 and 12 months after registration
3. Submit your personal evaluation
After reviewing your reports, personal evaluation questionnaires must be submitted for each of the two consecutive 6-month intervals